Don't Miss a Single MWSA Post! Subscribe Here!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sharing my Opinion-Editorial on Military.com

I'm honored that the prestigious Military.com news service recently ran an Op-ed I authored having to do with military members making the transition to civilian life. I focused a great deal on education and the importance it plays in a post-military career, especially a career in the security industry. While my Op-ed was not so much oriented to my writing, the wonderful people at Military.com were gracious to post a separate box with the article that contains my biography. My bio includes information about my writing and my background in the US Air Force. Military.com reaches an audience of 10 million, so this opportunity has been one of the best I've had so far in terms of getting my story out there.

Please visit the article here: New GI Bill is Key to a Successful Transition

Mike Angley
Award-Winning Author of the Child Finder Trilogy
www.childfinder.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

MRS. LIEUTENANT: A SHARON GOLD NOVEL

Richard Lowry's Blog