Don't Miss a Single MWSA Post! Subscribe Here!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My Home State of Utah, Our Soldiers and Art

Just thought my fellow MWSAers would want to see something that touched me on a far more personal level that anything that usually goes around on the Web about the military or our soldiers. You'll see why. Please leave comments so I'll know you saw it. (-:

http://warpeacetolerance.blogspot.com/2010/06/artist-from-my-home-state-of-utah-and.html


This is the epitome of what I'm talking about when I say we can all do more than send sentimental posts around on the Web. Of course, MWSA members have been doing that, for sure. It's like preaching to the choir. (-:

From
Carolyn Howard-Johnson
Your fellow MWSA member and official blogger
www.howtodoitfrugally.com
----
If your fellow writers or fellow soldiers or vets would benefit from this post, please use this little green widget to pass the news to your followers at Twitter:

No comments:

Post a Comment

MRS. LIEUTENANT: A SHARON GOLD NOVEL

Richard Lowry's Blog