Don't Miss a Single MWSA Post! Subscribe Here!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Helping Families Share Military Tradition

I have attended my share of military graduations. My husband's OCS graduation in Utah. My grandson's boot camp in North Carolina, my cousin's graduation from the Seals in San Diego.

I am one of the lucky ones. Many families can't afford to travel to do that. But someone is trying to help with that so I thought I'd pass this information to the MWSA membership.

These graduations are one of life's proud moments. Parents, wives, and other loved ones should be there to share the joy no matter what the financial circumstances. Please take a minute to click here for information on the program from the author of Mrs. Lieutenant. Or copy and paste:
http://mrslieutenant.blogspot.com/2009/03/marine-boot-camp-graduation-help-send.html


------

Carolyn Howard-Johnson blos for MWSA Member Talk. She wrote the foreword for Eric Dinyer's book of patriotic quotations, Support Our Troops, published by Andrews McMeel. Part of the proceeds for the book benefit Fisher House. Her chapbook of poetry won the Military Writers Society of America's award of excellence. Find it at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1599240173/

No comments:

Post a Comment

MRS. LIEUTENANT: A SHARON GOLD NOVEL

Richard Lowry's Blog